Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday Morning Blue's Survey

1. I hate...
Bunn': my job lately...well~I'm just being moody these days~
=
2. I love...
Bunn': ice-cream lately...Moody person needs somethin' sweet to cheer a little bit~
=
3. What do u wish to happen now?
Bunn': Money fallin' from the sky??!!
=
4. What do u prefer cats or dogs?
Bunn': dogs...
=
5. Do you hate someone at the moment?
Bunn': Not really~
=
6.Music playing at the moment?
Bunn': None...
=
7.Do you ever just sit outside and watch the stars?
Bunn': yupe~
=
8.Can you make new friends easily?
Bunn': Yes and No... it depends~
=
9. Have you ever fallen for your bestfriend?
Bunn': Nope~
=
10. Do you want a new cell phone?
Bunn': Yes yes yes yes yes....
=
11. Do you plan out what you wear the day before you wear it?
Bunn': I will when there is any important event coming on the next day~
=
12. How long can you go without your mobile phone?
Bunn': Not without a sec.
=
13.Are you waiting for someone right now?
Bunn': Nope~
=
14.Think of one person, stick with it.You don't have to say their name. Would you pick them up alone 100 plus miles away if it was your birthday?
Bunn': I might consider~ hahaha...
=
15.Do u think you're ok?
Bunn': er...not really~
=
16. Do people like you?
Bunn': I hope they like me *wink*
=
17. Someone who means a lot to you at the moment?
Bunn': friends~
=
18. The color of ur mobile phone?
Bunn': Silver~
=
19. What do u wish to happen now?
Bunn': My boss call up and allow me to stay at home this whole week~
=
20. Things you will do now..
Bunn': Headin' back to my bedroom and play my PSP
=
21.Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
Bunn': My lady boss
=
22.Ever called someone fat who was really skinny?
Bunn': Yes... *teeheehee*
=
23.What do most people call you?
Bunn': Maggie
=
24.Do you give out second chances too easily?
Bunn': Not really~
=
25.Have you ever hated someone, but ended up being friends with them?
Bunn': ha~!! nope... tat's how a scorpio will do~

No comments: